Cilantro Pesto Pasta Salad
- 1 pound rigatoni or other small pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, washed, loosely packed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions, drain well.
- In blender container, blend oil, cilantro, garlic and oregano until smooth.
- Toss pasta with dressing; toss in pine nuts and olives; season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate. Toss again before serving.