Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm Not MIA!!

Greetings to all of my fellow bloggers and followers!  I wanted to let everyone know that I am not Missing In Action.  January and part of February is my month to recuperate (from the holidays) and to start working on new products.  It takes time to carefully research ideas for new products and even longer to make the products and test them.  I like to bring my customers products that are new and exciting!  I have come up with a new line of candles that I believe will be a BIG hit!  I will also be adding new soaps.  When Spring and Summer arrive there will be new bath and body products.  As all of us know, the summer heat takes a toll on the skin.  I will be launching the New Candle Line about mid-February so mark your calendars to remind you to check out my website at that time at http://www.yellowrosegiftsco.com/.

I am also going to be amping up my Wholesale program, so if any of my readers or fellow bloggers have their own retail stores and would like to carry my products please feel free to email me!  My email is yellowrosegiftcompany@verizon.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment