Friday, January 21, 2011

Candle Spotlight #10 - Valentine's Day Gift

Today's Spa Candle Spotlight is "Tahitian Waterfall".   Tahitian Waterfall will take you away to the islands with sweet jasmine, wild lilies and violets, with the enchanting mist of a cool tropical waterfall. You will be in Heaven!

Each of our Spa Candles are in an 8 oz. Tureen Jar, are handpoured with natural soy wax and have a lead free wick. Burn time on an 8 oz. Soy Tureen candle is approximately 50 hours.

To place your order visit my website at http://www.yellowrosegiftsco.com/.

My candles are "The Best of the Best!" All of my candles are 100% Guaranteed.

1 comment:

  1. New follower Thanks for stopping by my blog. Let me know if you would like me to host a giveaway or review & giveaway of your great gift items on my blog.
    Have a great Saturday

    ReplyDelete