Saturday, August 28, 2010

Healthy Recipes - Greek Tomato and Cucumber Salad

If you are like me, I love sweets and don't always eat as healthy as I should.  I am now on a quest to eat healthier.  As I find new healthier recipes to make, I will be sharing them with you.  I would love to hear your comments about the recipes that I find.  If you made the recipe, did you like/not like it?

Greek Tomato and Cucumber Salad

2 medium tomatoes, cut into chunks
1 large Cucumber, chopped
1/2 c. coarsely chopped green peppers
1/2 c. thinly sliced red onions
1/2 c. ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
1/4 c. Kraft Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
1/2 tsp. grated lemon zest

Toss all ingredients in large bowl.  Serve immediately, or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Nutrional Information:
per serving
Calories             130              
Total fat                 9 g           
Saturated fat          3 g
Cholesterol         10 mg         
Sodium            330  mg      
Carbohydrate       8 g
Dietary fiber         2 g            
Sugars                 5  g           
Protein                4  g
Vitamin A         15% DV    
Vitamin C         45% DV     
Calcium              6% DV
Iron                    2% DV

        

No comments:

Post a Comment