Living in the hot and humid climate of Texas takes a toll on my skin. It is important to follow the tips below to keep your skin healthy and glowing!
1. Include plenty of raw foods in your daily diet, like fruits, salads and sprouts.
2. Drink plenty of water to keep your system well flushed of toxins, and wastes.
3. Daily exercise helps to improve blood circulation to the skin and facilitates the elimination of wastes.
4. Adequate sleep is a must for good skin. The process of repair and renewal is enhanced during sleep.
5. Take time to relax. Stress can trigger off many skin problems.
6. Avoid smoking and alcohol. They deplete the body of the essential nutrients and are skin agers.
7. Protect your skin with moisturizer and sunscreen when you are out of doors, to counteract the damage caused by the sun’s ultraviolet radiation and chemical air pollutants.
8. Never neglect night-time cleansing of the skin, to remove the grime, make-up and pollution that have collected during the day.