Here's how you prepare a sole bath:
1. Pour two pounds of Himalayan Crystal Salt, either the granulated version or the large crystal stones, into an empty, plugged bathtub
2. Cover the salt with warm water
3. Let the salt dissolve in the water for half an hour
4. Fill the tub with warm water no hotter than 98.6 degrees F
5. Immerse yourself in the water and relax for 30 minutes. Ahhh...
6. Dry off. Do not put lotion or any other topical preparation on the skin immediately following the bath
7. Relax for at least another 30 minutes or go to bed
This information was found at www.swansonvitamins.com
Visit us at our website http://www.yellowrosegiftsco.com to purchase our Natural Bolivian Rose Bath Salt made with a mixture of Bolivian Rose Salt and Himalayan Pink Salt.