Monday, August 8, 2011

Fall Candle Premier!!

Our Fall Candle Premier continues . . .

Premier #7
Potpourri Spice
A spicy combination of freshly ground cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, ginger, and clove.  Candle color is green.

Premier #8
Southern Kitchen
The aroma of a red juicy apple combined with buttercream and cinnamon with a base note of a
baked oatmeal cookie.  Candle color is red.


Premier #9
Sweet Potato Pie
A rich combination of candied yams, marshmallow cream, brown sugar, cinnamon,
nutmeg, orange zests, and a splash of lemon, in a warm buttery southern crust.  Candle color is orange.

Visit our website at http://www.yellowrosegiftsco.com

Place your Fall Candle orders now for a guaranteed Fall delivery.

4 comments:

  1. Wow those seem like that would smell great! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I have enjoyed returning the favor :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks for stopping by and following, I'm returning the love! Southern Kitchen....nice I can smell it already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the names of those candles is making me crazy...I love candles!
    I am a new visitor and follower via Crazed Fans:)

    http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Lots of Loving Weekend bloghop!


    The Twerp and I

    ReplyDelete