- 1 cup uncooked wagon wheel pasta
- 1 cup sliced, cooked lean sirloin, cold
- 3/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups red leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 2 cups green leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pasta, beef, onion, and green pepper. Mix well. Stir together barbecue sauce and prepared mustard, and mix into beef mixture.
- Serve beef mixture over mixed greens, and garnish with tomatoes.