Monday, July 18, 2011

Christmas In July Sale!!!

Greetings to all of my readers!  I am having a "Christmas In July" sale at Yellow Rose Gifts, Company. You will definitely want to get in on this sale.  I am listing below the Natural Products that are on the sale.  You can visit my website at http://www.yellowrosegiftsco.com to make your purchases.

4 oz. jar Lemongrass Salt Glow              Reg. Price  $8.00       Sale Price  $6.00

4 oz. jar Citrus Salt Glow                        Reg. Price  $8.00      Sale Price  $6.00

4 oz. jar Honey Lemon Sugar Scrub       Reg. Price  $8.00      Sale Price  $5.75

4 oz. Lavender Sugar Scrub                    Reg. Price  $8.50      Sale Price  $6.00

8 oz. Oatmeal Bath Soak                        Reg. Price  $8.50      Sale Price  $5.75

4 oz. Lavender Brown Sugar Scrub       Reg. Price  $8.00      Sale Price  $6.00

4 oz. Chocolate Sugar Scrub                 Reg. Price  $8.50       Sale Price  $6.25

4 oz. Chocolate Creme Coffee Scrub    Reg. Price $8.00       Sale Price   $5.75

Have questions about my products?  Email me at yellowrosegiftcompany@verizon.net

HAPPY "CHRISTMAS" SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment