Saturday, May 22, 2010

Get Rid of that Belly Fat!!

I stopped smoking 2 1/2 years ago. They tell you that you will gain approximately 10 pounds when you quit smoking. Not me! I went from weighting 113 lbs. to weighing
149 lbs. I am very active. I have exercised regularly for 13 years but nothing seemed to stop the weight I was putting on. I have alot of excess fat around my midsection. The bad thing is, I can't get it to come off. I watch what I eat (and I don't eat alot) and I am exercising 4 days a week. I have also started walking. I ran across an article with a list of foods that help you lose your belly fat. They are blueberries, asparagus, salmon, and watermelon. I guess I will be headed out to the store to purchase these items and see if it works. Stay tuned and I'll let you know if these foods actually work.

No comments:

Post a Comment